[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
QQ
发表于 2015-9-27 14:02:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我把我简历发过去了老师这么回复的,接下来还用学术套吗?而且我的托福没达到学校最低要求,我在简历里也给出了托福的分,这样申有戏吗?要不要问下老师说我托福不够,影响申请不。在线等回复!
Dear ***,

Your CV looks interesting to me.

Please send all your info (CV, transcripts, GRE scores, etc. + writing samples please, those are very important) formally via the Penn  website. My dept.  colleagues and I will have a detailed look at this after our Dec 15th deadline, most likely in January, for our regular admission cycle (for next summer or next fall start date).

中间一段说了下我的PS里应该包括什么。此处省略。

I am particularly looking to attract PhD students with a background in math/physics/comp science (physics of climate is even better, so your background is excellent for me), but who are interested in delving in the connection of climate/ocean physics with chemistry and biology in the context of global models (and, more recently, satellite observations), as my group and approach are very interdisciplinary. Are you interested at all in exploring the chemistry and biology sides? If so, what in particular? You need to do some soul-searching (or research) to figure out what sub-areas you might be interested in. I can give you plenty of projects to choose from, but the real question is whether you really like this interdisciplinary field. PhDs are hard and long (5yrs or so in the US), so you need to make sure you like this!

thank you for your interest, I look forward to seeing your full application online.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表