回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
QQ
发表于 2015-10-10 21:21:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
今天小蜜给回复了。

我问:
I’m a 2015-fall applicant interested in MSE. And I have some questions.
1: Will applicants applying for the first cycle be given a reply before the second cycle? Will they be considered in the second cycle? What if they gain more experiences between two deadlines and maybe more competitive?
2: Is the number of applicants admitted in the first cycle an accurate number or at an accurate percentage of all planned admissions? If so, what is the number or the percentage?
3: If I apply in the second cycle, I will be more competitive among applicants. But I afraid that my overall possibility to be admitted at your school would reduce because I would miss the first cycle, which is too imminent for students, including some outstanding ones, to take part in. Which choice do you think is better for me?

小蜜答:
In response to your queries:
1.        There are two Application Cycle Deadlines for Fall 2015:
•        November 15, 2014
•        March 15, 2015. more info on 1point3acres.com
The deadlines are to monitor the number of applications, admittances, matriculants, etc.
There is no Spring Application Cycle.  Decisions for candidates who apply in the first cycle should be received before the second cycle.  Candidates are only considered for one cycle. . more info on 1point3acres.com
2.        This information is not available.
3.        The evaluation process is the same for both cycles is the same; there is no advantage to applying to a specific cycle.  It is the candidate’s option which cycle to apply to.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表